Friday, February 26, 2010

For the Cute Packaging






Sometimes i get my way.

and when that happens....

....the family has to go into Thrift stores,

Or

To the mall...

(whichever i'm in the mood for)

shoot...... if it was up to me....

We would choose where we eat, and even

the grocer we shop with, by....

How cute the joint is!





Not only did the family,
(and by family ...i'm talking even the  hubby!)
go into a thrift store with me today....


But we also shopped at my new favorite Grocery
Market.....

..uh huh..

Trader Joe's




If i lived around a Trader Joe's....I  think that i would actually cook more....and eat healthier.
and maybe even pack  hubby's lunch....

(between you, me, and the wall.... the eat healthier part...
um not so much...  ain't gonna happen.)

(and.... probably not the packing lunch part either.)

HEY!      

I'm just keepin it real!


(do you pack your hubby's lunch??? 
just wondering.  I am an awfully lame wife!  I don't Do the
lunch packing thing.  Not for hubby or the munchkins.  When all the moms are meeting at the park
for "a packed lunch picnic and play time"....

I am the chic pulling up late with the Mc D's bags in tote....

with the crying kids.

But that is a whole notha' issue......)
















Oooh....

I can see me now.....

I'm buying my cute sugar and
picking up some fresh flowers and my health snacks...

which are also in a cute package....



oh!  ....  oh!

and i pull up in this....





I can see it all so clearly.

I'm actually scaring myself.

(if this is your truck.... park it in your garage tonight!
Just kidding....
ha ha ha
  but  no,
SERIOUS!   don't ask questions...just hide your keys.)

.....
.........

.....
....

COME ON!
I'm messing with you!
I'm not really coming for your truck.
.....
...(what's your nearest cross street?)


so any who....

go on to Trader Joe's website.
go see if they have a location near you.

and if they do -and you didnt know about it before-

THAN GO!

and if they do ...and you already knew they did...
and you havent been there yet,  than biff yourself in the forehead!

and then GO!

It is such a  domesticly appropriate thing to do!


:)

xoxo  shell



3 comments:

  1. Alas, no Trader Joes in these parts, but it sounds delightful.
    And no, I do not pack my honey a lunch. He is on his own. He is lucky if I even wake up enough to kiss him goodbye. Kinda get an F in that part of the loving wife depot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a Trader Joe's in La Crescenta, where Robert and I grew up. In fact it's just down the street (down the hill) from my parents house. You could walk there and see all the workers in their trademark Hawaiian shirts. I'll be going there tomorrow, anything you want me to pick up for you? J

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are funny. You know that I'm right there with you bringing the McDonald's to the picnic. and I'm so cheap, I won't even pop for their own happy meal.

    Tyson's mom always made lunch for his step-dad, and one day she was fed up and said, "Jasmine doesn't make Tyson a lunch, and if she asked...he would be up before he went to work making a lunch for HER."....and yes, I am that much of a princess. :)

    ReplyDelete