Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Crushing on Candles





I am smitten.



I have simply fallen in love with
these candlesticks.





I love the very idea of them.




I would love to own a set or two....





but for now ...


i will just adore them from a distance!





check out how much whimsy they add to the setting



I am just aching to throw a soiree of sorts....












There would be a lot of Romantic candlelight to create
the perfect cozy ambiance!

















I came across these 3 lovely photos
on

the photographer is Shelly Kennedy on Flickr



When i get back ....

Would you like to come to a party???


xoxo  shell


3 comments:

  1. I am in, because we all know that I am nothing but FANCY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will come! But only if there are stripey candles. Those are quite cute.
    And... just so you know.... about 68% of my families wardrobe also comes from the not so vintage, vintage store. I love to dig in and find something fabu in those crazy places.

    ReplyDelete