Saturday, February 6, 2010

WHere shall we put it then?





So our dear, little,  humble, living quarters


seems to be lacking, what is in my book, a very important


quality  feature.







.......A Food Disposal system in the Sink!


I mean, maybe i have been a bit
pampered  but .....

It seems like a fairly basic thing to me!


...

for now....
 GAG...

I get to go in...GAG.....here.....


....and  GAG,GAG....GAG...

dump the leftover...GAG.... mushy cereal ......HORK.....into the toilet...



Is there no end to the torture?

this may seem a little melodramatic,  i reallize that.


but it's not just this.....

this  just happens to be the straw that .....





(yah ......that's  a camel......you know the rest!)






i have a new level of gratitude for the kitchen
in the home we left behind. 

i'm not looking backwards to the past....
Just can't  wait to have my own kitchen again someday!

and i vow before you all .... not to take it all for granted
this next time around!
xoxo  shell

2 comments:

  1. I can kind of relate...I've been living with my parents for almost a year now!!! I can't wait to have my own place and will never take it for granted again!!!

    P.S. Thanks for liking my blog background! I did it myself and it can be quite easy. If you want to make your own custom blog background there is a cool website you should check out - http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/

    Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete