Thursday, February 25, 2010

Girls Gone CAmPing!




Remember last year how i

told you that if you brought really cute stuff

along.....



that you could come on an all girls camping trip????



Well........ it's not going to be this year.

:(


But it is going to happen!
...soon!






There will be cute tents,
clothes lines,  adorable
picnic-ey items,  ooh and Wildflower Picking!

and all kinds of fabulous camping Eyecandy!





Just so you know how serious i really am....




This is the cooler that i am saving
my change for
(except my writing is cream colored)



and....




this is my  new water cooler!


and i am totally gonna cook on one of these..





Project
Vintage Girly Camping...

Is in full swing!


i'm sorry.  i dont know where i came across
these lovely camper pics...if they are from your blog
let me know.  i would LOVE to give you the credit!





Sooo in love with this camper!

I will keep my eyes peeled for a diamond in the Rough
so i can restyle one of my own!


What about this one?
Potential?








The following are found on
Rosevine cottage Blog



Delicious!



SOOOoo

Get ready girls!

I'm thinking next summer to celebrate
all our long wonderful hours as hardworking women!


Joyfulweddings and events .com




Will i see you all there???

I hope so!

The More the Merrier!

xoxo 

shell











4 comments:

  1. Ooooooooooo, now THAT looks like beautiful kind of fun! Count me in!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog!

    Love and Prayers,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable and how fun!!!! When I went to the Country Living Fair last year they had some of those "glampers" on display - they were so cool!

    :) T

    BTW, your header picture is just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate camping (this is said in a whiny 3 year old voice)...but if you threw in a junking day, or camped in a really pretty, bug-free zone, I might be persuaded to join you.

    ReplyDelete