Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dilemma







After finding myself utterly frustrated about broken
(but  just recently purchased)
cameras laying all over the place....


i thought i had me a real clever idea...

I said to myself...

"i bet that the 59.00 cameras, that i
usually turn up my nose at while camera shopping,

are really the same product as the 129.00-199.00
cameras that i keep buying.   So i'm
gonna outsmart the system and
go straight for the less expensive  ones.

it too will break in 3 months or so .....
but i wont really care....

since i am so clever as to have paid so much less for it!"


I AM BLONDE.

i bought a 59.00 camera and brought it home ...(hotel home)

and tore it out of the package

to

find...

it weighed less then a hanky.

That,  my friend...

is

never

a

good

sign.




it said 8.1 mega pixels

i was convinced that wasnt far off
from the 10 mega pixels of my last camera.

the problem is not the mega pixels.

it is the preschool like quality.


SO....

as i had previously suggested to
you all in my last post....

i should have bought a better (which undoubtebly means more expensive) camera and purchased

the

WARRanTY.


p.s.  dont tell hubby.

i just convinced him about 4 days ago to

trust my decision making capabilities.

I told him...

"I AM A FULL GROWN ADULT,

AND A VERY INTELLIGENT ONE AT THAT,

SO JUST TRUST THAT IT IS OK FOR ME TO
MAKE FINANCIAL DECISIONS TOO....


so lets keep my lil'   "dar-dar"  
 moment
between us

shall we????


live and learn

i'm doing a lot of that lately.

xoxo shell

2 comments:

  1. It's so hard to trust the products out there these days!!! And when you work so hard to buy the things you want/need it is very disapointing to find they aren't all they're cracked up to be. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your bad luck. It sounds like something that would happen to me. FYI, if you buy your camera at Sam's Club or Costco, you have 90 days to return it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete