Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Up-Side to Ugly



Due to the fact that this Blog is titled....

Gypsy "lemonade" and not Gypsy "bitter".....

I decided to search hard and long for anything positive about feeling ugly!

This is what i came up with..................


You can fairly easily fix a bad hair do and a fashion rut.........

You cannot however,  easily  fix Inner Ugly!


and if i do say so myself......


I GOT IT GOING ON INSIDE GURRRL!

I am a loving soul who enjoys lifting the spirits of all i come in contact with.

I delight in Peace and work hard to avoid contention.

so maybe my hair is temporarily fried ......

Elementry My Dear boy!.......

I am a girl that my Heavenly Father can be proud of!


thats the stuff that counts right!


xoxo  shell


and there you have it....

Lemonade Ladies......

lemonade!

2 comments:

  1. Um, WOW! I just read this whole blog! Can I just say YOU ARE MY HERO RIGHT NOW!!! Amazing..... you and your family is absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amber. i dont know about amazing, just very determined!

    ReplyDelete