Monday, October 5, 2009

I APOLOGIZE ....





aBOUT A MONTH OR SO AGO.....

I told my laundry room that i hated it. 
I cursed it's very existance.

I told it that:
It is the low point of my existance


I now would like to take this oppurtunity to apologize to
my laundry room.

I was wrong.  Just plain wrong about my laundry room!

Cuz you wanna know what.......?

It was spacious and bright and other peoples dirty socks
werent stuck in the bottom of it....

and i didn't have to take turns with strangers....
and it didn't require a trip to the bank for quarters to stick into tiny slots...

Hotel Laundry and I havent made nice yet.

Wish us luck.....

since i really dont have any other options right now.

Again...laundry room on Hollycrest...I'm sorry...wish you were here!


DISCLOSURE:  This is not The  actual laundry room that i left behind.
I wish it was.  Nope.  mine was full of lint and little wadded up wrappers....
and had higher piles of dirty clothes/and or/ blankets.


3 comments:

  1. You have inspired me to be nicer to my laundry room no matter how little he is. luv becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. But isn't one of the benefits of the laundramat that you can use several and get it all done at once, atleast until next time? Love you, J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even when my washer was broken, I refused to go to a laundromat. I got calluses on my palms from washing clothes in the bathtub....

    My mom used to make me spend countless hours in the laundromat doing clothes for 11 people (sometimes twice a week)...and I made a little bit of a Scarlet O'Hara promise when I graduated: NEver again!!!

    ReplyDelete