Friday, June 18, 2010

Farmward Bound








I  have the tendency from time to time.......








to get a little "hermitty"....










But then my dear big sister slaps me

in my face and says.....





"GET OUT OF THE HOUSE BUM!"....






"COME PLAY WITH ME AND THE KIDS!!!"






and.....

well ,

she works out daily and therefore

could take me down in a split second...





so....

as at a very young age ,

i reallized that it is less painful

to just cooperate!  :)





So we spent the afternoon at

Thanksgiving Point....

a huge attraction.







Like ....

Acres upon acres of things to do!





We have a membership there...








It just takes a good convincing  for me to

kick off my sweat pants and  drive there!




But i am always so glad that i did!







The Farm Country attraction
smells like animal butts
is awesome...





 So thankful for my  forceful motivated sister

for dragging me outta hiding to go experience

the  World around me!






(i totally hate the squinty eyes and nostril
flares goin on in the  photo below...

BUT

i love chillin with my offspring and...

well....lets be real...

MY AWESOME SHIRT FROM THE THRIFT STORE!)




$3.00 for that perty thang!

woot woot!


xoxo  shell







1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic place and all that beautiful sunshine! In my part of the world it's winter - nothing but rain and freezing cold.
    Mercedes

    ReplyDelete