Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Lovely Home








I am needing a bit of hope today.

If only a tiny glimmer....

that a home of our own ...

is out there waiting for us again.





A tiny lil' cottage surrounded by flower beds.

(note:  i  know youre  probly wondering why there is a dirt bike on the porch...

i  cannot suffice your curiosities....  i don't happen to know for sure...

but my guess is that a man took this photo????  thats all i can come up with.) :)

But oh.... the vines growing on the rooftop...







This may appear a lil overgrown to some....

but i see a lovely shop for me to get  creative and messy in.








Somewhere there is a sunny patch of Earth...

covered in flora...

Waiting just for us.






Our own lil storybook home...

(I am lovin' the gates!)




a cozy lil' kitchen nook for me to bake in....

 OH  FINE!

a cozy lil' kitchen for me to microwave hotpockets in...



yep, this is the set of  Holiday.

a movie that makes me DROOL everytime.

NO!  not the bedroom scenes!

(well...except for the bed posts and linens maybe!)

 But,  I'm talking about all the English Charm.






A toasty, crackling  fireplace waiting to warm my toes.





And...

well...

It is fairly obvious what one would be doin in here...









........and someday a  fancy, lil' ,wooden,  fairytale, carriage

will knock on the door.

It's name will be

OPPORTUNITY

and , again, a lovely lil home will be ours.


xoxo  shell




2 comments:

  1. When it knocks..can you grab me in your carriage..? That kitchen is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know what happens to my messages..they always disappear!
    Anyway, what I typed before was..
    let's work together! I have the space, you have the brains..we could make lots of money (plus have some fun!)
    Waddayathink? PS are we getting together this weekend??

    ReplyDelete