Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Counting Blessings




Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade


I absolutely love this time of year!

There are so many little things that make Thanksgiving 

SOoo  Wonderful to me.

I have always loved watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

There is soooo much  Magic in the air as the Larger than life

Floats dance overhead

all the way down the Streets of New York City.

I Love the Warmth that comes from

Families Gathering Together.





 

The Huge Hubbub over  a meal...




That is just good ol'   .....

Chubby fun!


But I especially Love.....

the way Everyone takes time to stop and
count their many Blessings...

Sharing thoughts of Gratitude for all
we are bestowed!

....and as strange as it may seem...

this year i have sooo much to be thankful

for;

a wonderful hardworking husband, Loving happy children,
Amazing friends and Family that show us the way ,
A Brother that gave His life for you and for me,
making it possible to be forgiven our sins and
live in His presence again someday.
I am thankful for the Truth and Light of the Gospel
of Jesus Christ and the peace that comes from Living
right!
I feel very blessed to have a roof over my head and
food in my belly,   the health and energy to easily complete
all that is required of me eachday.

I know that i am blessed by a Father in Heaven who
loves me and wants me to be happy.

i know He calms me, His child,  when he cannot
calm my storms.

i know he wants me to learn and grow and become the
best snarly headed lil' woman i can be!

I could go on and on and on....

but i'll save some for you.

What are you especially grateful for this year?








2 comments:

  1. I am trying to be thankful for all the trials my family has been through this year! I know we will grow and become stronger and will hopefully be able to look back and smile at this time one day! :)

    Thanks for your beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for friends who make my smile and leave mysterious gift cards on my front steps. The world would be a much colder place without them.

    ReplyDelete