Thursday, September 17, 2009

Our Bags are Packed......

You can't just expect a girl to lay down and die......
Especially this girl!  I've made it through a lot thus far in my almost 30 years.
Stuff that some might consider horrifying.
I am a pretty strong girl....all 110 lbs. of me!
So anyways... back to my point....
I may be losing a lot right now but those of you who know me well,
know that i will do it in style!
(vintage style to be exact)
I found these great vintage suitcases and just knew that
they were waiting for me to uncover! 
They have made packing up a little delight for me.
(which is a pretty big job for such small treasures to do...
all things considered.)
Today i am all about enjoying the Journey.
Bloom where you are planted.
You can't always control your circumstances,  but you can control
the way you approach them.
I am approaching my chrochety circumstances in very cute
(top of the line..in their day) vintage suitcases and
nothing but pretty bags are coming with me!
Like i said ...you can't expect a girl to lay down and die.
I may have to simplify......
But nothing can stop me from Dreaming!
............We shall have to wait and see where this journey takes us....
But one thing is for sure.....with our bags packed.....we are well on our way!
xoXo   shell

2 comments:

  1. You always do everything in style. We're working on a little project for you, so no skipping town before we can get it to you (oh, and the flip flops on the porch too, you may need those) But since you'll be back in Nov. and we'll be chatting lots, I'm not planning on doing the whole good-bye thing. I' ve already shed enough tears over my favorite gypsy going off to make lemonade. LOL, J

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...IT'S A DEAL THEN. NO SKIPPING TOWN FOR ME.

    THOUGH I HAVE TO ADMIT....I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT JUST GOING! LOVE YOU LOTS. SHELL

    ReplyDelete