Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Feelin Good...



I have been feelin' good.

real honest to goodness...

 good.




and that  is kinda a big deal for me right now.




Dont get me wrong.....

I feel good a lot.

I just have to work really hard at it lately.



but i plain old REFUSE to just stay in a rut.


REFUSE,    I  SAY!

i fight for happiness....
if it aint comin easy....

well...

then it's comin hard....

cuz i like being happy.

sometimes you just gotta ...

MAKE HAPPY HAPPEN.



so anywho...

that is why i'm so geeked to be

FEELIN' GOOD

without all the hard work of tricking myself into it.

:)


i am floating around doing a deep clean on the house...

my kids are sooo sick with the flu...

my sale of my home is put on hold
(some more)   grrr

due to flooding ...

and did i mention i am sick...

and despite all of this...


i feel good.

i feel lifted up...

like on the wings of Angels.

OH YES..

and my dumptruck driver broke down on the side of the road
a good 50 miles from home and it cost me...

A  PRETTY PENNY

to fix....


but still....


I FEEL LOVED.

BLESSED.

SOOO  BLESSED.


I love me some life.

hard.

easy.

pukey.

fun.

tedious.

I'll take it all just for one more day
with the ones i love!


Here is to your happiness.
whether it's comin easy or hard these days...

CHEERS!


xoxo  shell

2 comments:

  1. Alma 26:6 "Yea, they shall not be beaten down by the storm...yea, neither shall they be harrowed up by the whirlwinds; but when the strom cometh they shall be gathered together in their place that the storm cannot penetrate them."
    Your story and optimism is inspiring to me, I read this tonight and thought of you {among others}. Thanks for always sharing your true self, while pointing out the beautiful.
    Love, love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I borrow some?
    I know just what you're saying. I've had a few of those happy-for-no-reason days lately, and I LOVE it. Now if I could just figure out how to hold on to them...

    ReplyDelete