Sunday, August 15, 2010

gIRLS wEEKeND





I had a divine weekend away from
responsibilities...




For my sister Becca's Birthday, we took off to

LAS VEGAS



My mom and sister and i went...

We had so many good laughs!



We were very good girls ...

(i know that crossed your mind)

after all it is Las Vegas...

which translates to the devil's playground...

(not really...i made that up :)





We even spread some good Ol' Utah
charity around  Vegas...

we helped out homeless...
supported local artisans...

(NO silly!  not of the dancing arts)..

(i thought we covered that!!!)

lol






We even paid for the order of the car behind us in the
drive thru of a restaurant!

Just to spread joy and hopefully inspire!






As u can see from my pics...

we hit up the JUICY store...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...





I was on cloud  9!




We will be nesting down in a home of
our own again soon...very soon...

(which is cause for a celebration of it's own!!!)





and i am very excited to decorate again...

and ..

well..

believe it or not...

The Juicy Couture store is going to be my inspiration!!!


I'm sooo in LOVE with this look!

My hubby even approves thanks to the fact that
dead animal heads fit into the theme!!!   lol





Juicy Couture has my heart in it's hands....


more to come on the girls wknd soon!

xoxo  shell





1 comment:

  1. How fun! And congrats on the new home to be decorated. What a grand thing to apply your inspiration to your new home! ~ angela

    ReplyDelete