Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Indecisive Decorating





I am having a lil' problem making up my mind .....


I love decorating .....

All Kinds.


So when it comes to pegging exactly what it is that

i am going to do with a space....


i may be a bit indecisive.



I am lovin'  this bed.


It is so....

princess and the pea.
 
which is not the direction i was origionally

going with my daughter Lou lou's room.


Maybe i can find a happy medium.






like....


Princess and the Pea ....





meets Princess.....




...of the ball...






This precious Vanity now belongs to my
s-i-l
she scored at a garage sale for $15.



.....maybe i can convince her that she doesn't really
like it as much as she thinks she does...

and that it would be better off  in Lou's room!


:)


Indecisiveness.....

Any advice on the matter???


xoxo  shell



3 comments:

  1. Sorry friend, no advice. You're the decorating expert. I just go with what 'feels' right. J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Advice~ COME TO MICHIGAN!! I am sure you could find one...maybe even better at all the spring/ summer treasure hunts oops I mean rummage sales :) Ok ok I'll keep my eye open for ya....

    ps.... does Matt know he is pulling a trailer from MI to Utah?? LoL
    Luv ya
    The Cherry Queen.... 4 now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog. You are adorable. I struggle with both indecisiveness and perfectionism that can stop me from getting anything done. I make things for other people more than myself because I can let go and not have the mental block of perfectionism, lol. (I know that is why God gave me 6 boys...the help me let go.)

    ReplyDelete