Saturday, December 26, 2009

Return to Order




I love Holidays more than most.......

I love decorating for Holidays...


Let's be real....I love decorating Period!

So any excuse to decorate more....


I'm in!


But i gotta tell ya..........

The second the holiday is over....

I am tearing down evidence of it!!!!

I am not one who leaves the tree up until  New Years Day.

NO SIR!

In fact.......

It's all put neatly back into boxes and stashed cozily
away until next year!


AHHHHHHHHHHH
a return to order!!!



















Hope you Enjoy the rest of the weekend and a return to Order!








xoxo  shell

3 comments:

  1. SO...... When are ya going to come and put my stuff away?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two peas in a pod, you and I. Christmas was down and put away by 11:00 on Saturday. I too, love the holidays, but as soon as they are over it is austa la vista!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to have my house back in order again too. Love you lots, J

    ReplyDelete