Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy Endings







I am sooo in LOVE with that saying!

It kinda sums up the past couple of years for me!


Remember how we traveled for a year after
giving up our gorgeous home....

We sacrificed our comforts we had enjoyed
when the economy turned on our landscaping buisness...
after 10 very successful years...

I homeschooled  my kids from our hotel rooms...

then we lived in my in-laws basement apartment
for a year and a half....
(which is really hard after owning 3 beautiful
homes over the years)

you see...


we decided not to be victims....
not to give in and not to give up!

we had been living the good life because of
hard work....

and we wanted it back!!!

After traveling ...
 hubby started up his own company again...
and then took another job with a great company...

(for benefits)


so i put on my big girl panties
and decided to "cowgirl up"
and run our Dumptrucking
company! just me and my driver.


i was scared to death ....

but if you want something bad enough...

YOU DO WHATYA GOTTA DO!

I new i could do it...

with the help of a good friend of course!



i trusted that where i was weak...
He would make me strong!

And He did...and it paid off big!

We were blessed with an amazing account...
that got us back on top!

We paid off an insane amount of debts..
....We bought a home and ...

We are lovin our happy  ending...


or is it our amazing new beginning????!!!

xoxo  shell















No comments:

Post a Comment