Saturday, February 19, 2011

Things Just Got A bit Scary






There is trouble brewing on the

Horizon at the Hawker house.....



.....


I believe it's do to a lack of proper influence and

possibly  like.....


i don't know...

a pre~mid life crisis ???



See;


hubby just bought some ....

Cowboy boots.


Wahhhhh!!!!


You might be wondering what is the big deal???









Cowboy boots can be hot....

when worn with the proper jeans and...

OH I DON'T KNow....TOPS!!!





um .....ok....
(or no top at all)



 and....

well.....


My poor hubby is great at MANY things....

just not so with FASHION!



I buy him cute clothes and yet he'd just as soon wear dirty
t shirts with holes in them....



He is my working man.

He works a lot.

He is in grease all day...

(so that is kinda sexy right?)


but then he comes home and showers up...

does his studly hair....

He  is lookin all FINE....

and then he throws on a T.



i think its just habit for him or something.

Now don't get me wrong...


He's a hotty!


(my big hunter man hotty)


i'm just scared to see what Boo thinks he
is gonna wear with those cowboy boots????

i promise to do my best to get him some studly clothes
to sport with his new boots....

but ...

THe Man Is Stubborn!

...

Pray for us would ya?


xoxo  shell





1 comment:

  1. Well, Dear Rachelle, I can diagnose your hubby's problem. He is having Suck Truck Seperation Anxiety. STSA. Symptoms: back of neck becomes red and inflamed, irrational shopping habits exhibit themselves, patient may even travel hundreds of miles for a weekend quick getaway. Does Matt have these symptoms? I believe he does. STSA! Cure: Rachelle time and perhaps a garbage bag. Good luck! I will be praying for you ;)

    ReplyDelete