Friday, February 11, 2011

CAn i Take YouR ordEr siR?







Kade decided one of the Valentines i
made looked like a menu.....

ummmmm....


Thank you????



So after I decided not to bite his ear
for that remark...

We decided to Play RESTAURANT!




i thought this might be a great way
to introduce a new, healthy, breakfast food
into our diets.

so i got out the breakfast cookbook from
my very own childhood.
My mother gifted it to me at christmas time!

and after kade looked through the entire thing...

He chose the homemade POPSICLES.




well.....

that didn't go as planned???!!!

so i got all betty crocker and pulled
out some NOT homemade PoPsiclES...

from our freezer.


I CANT WIN.

but i say

"pick your battles"

and in this house....

FOOD IS NOT A BATTLE I CHOOSE TO PICK.

( blame that on childhood issues)  

:)


Do something fun! Play restaurant for lunch today!
take their order in your apron.

(but make sure you preface with...
"this is only a once a YEAR thing!  :) 
(dont say i didnt warn ya!!!
xoxo

shell


1 comment:

  1. Too funny about the Valentine menu!
    Breakfast is the hardest meal of the day around here too. I finally found something Liberty will eat - bagels with cream cheese and jam - she obviously thinks I'm running a cafe here!
    I'm not even going to show her your two cuties eating iceblocks for breakfast! That would be her dream come true, lol!
    Mercedes

    ReplyDelete