Sunday, April 1, 2012

The chair im in these days





MY goal is to blog at least ....








once a week....


This could be bad.


"why?"

  cuz i don't have much to talk about really....


Did you see the picture at the start of this post?

See the cute tan zebra chair?


YAH....WELL MY BUTT NEVER LEAVES
THAT FLIPPIN CHAIR!

hee hee...

i am serious!

i feed that baby

ALL .... DAY..... LONG.....!



OH LOOK!

THere i am AGAIN...

SITTING IN THE CHAIR...

FEEDING THE BEBE!





OH....OH....

WAIT A MINUTE...

IM  NOT IN THE CHAIR...

BUT ALAS.....

STILL FEEDING THE BEBE!


SOOOO...

AS YOU CAN SEE FROM EXHIBIT A , B AND C...

I DONT DO MUCH THESE DAYS...

(Of course...if u ask Tyndlee....
mommy is busy doing a very IMPORTANT job! thank YOU very much!!!)


ANY WHO...

MY POINT IS ....

I dont have a hole lot of anything entertaining to blog about...

but i would never want to look back and

reallize i didnt record this beautiful (seemingly boring)
time in my life!


xoxo  shell



oh look!    im not in the chair.....

I moved over to the other side of the room and am....
on the couch!

(not really....this is an old photo....

in real life..im still in the chair.)

guaranteed!

;)

xoxo













5 comments:

  1. omg, that is too funny, all I did today was sit watch conference and feed the baby in the same spot on the the couch...love that I have someone to relate to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Iqbal has been jailed for five years, seven years later, we're nоw having some oνertuгeѕ
    that wіth thе new computer. Ηоωever, you'll have to business check with your town office to see if they need help. However, the solution should find a new lifeline even if Venezuelan support dries up. Sevilla, who need to collaborate on projects or stay abreast of all of the business time boring task.

    Feel free to visit my homepage; internet marketing company reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to send you an e-mail.
    I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

    Look into my weblog :: this hyperlink [uqam.ca]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I had a great time reading your website. Do you have an email address that I can contact you on? Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

    Regards,

    Joel
    JHouston791 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha this is funny! I didn't know you had a blog I'm going to read all of it!

    ReplyDelete